Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Is spelling overrated?

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I
was rdanieg The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig
to rscheearch taem at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny
iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the
rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll
raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid
deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a
wlohe. Such a cdonition is arppoiately cllaed Typoglycemia.

Amzanig huh? Yaeh and yuo awlyas thought slpeling was
ipmorant

I can't spell, and my friends know it, so I had to share this from the good, clean funnies list.

Ta ta for now!

1 comment:

Gina Conroy said...

Too cool! I read it like normal and I'm a horrible speller!