Friday, May 19, 2006

My first MEME

I am so excited, I've been tagged by Stephanie: so here goes . . .

What is your favorite word? Coudn't think of just one - Jesus is the most wonderful word of all - In the begining was the Word, ya know what I'm saying?

What is your least favorite word? organic - when used in an artistic way -
like "the colors picked were so organic"

What turns you on? Dancing ;-)

What turns you off? Bad smells

What�s your favorite curse word? again, with my sisters, don't use foul
language, but will very emphatically use "dangnabbit!"

What sound or noise do you love to hear? our kids laughter!!! LOVE IT! And
princess singing. I love the sound of a morning dove, and the rooster crow
in the morning.

What noise do you hate? metal cutting cardboard or Styrofoam - gives me the
willies! *bbrrr*, and even the thought of dry fingernails on a tight shoe
lace makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, but is that really a
sound?

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Stage
Actress, really, but I have NO talent for it. Tried out for all the plays
in High School and mostly got "chorus" parts. :-)

What profession would you NOT like to do? Telemarketing, back in the day I
took a temp job for a couple of hours cause I quit! It was awful!

What would you like to hear God say at the pearly gates? "Baby girl, [big
hug] your gonna love this!"

Ok Kelly your tagged now, your turn!

1 comment:

Kelly Lynch said...

Hey, enjoyed reading your MEME. So what does that really mean anyway?
Oh, yeah and shame on you for stopping the roll I was on!